Friday, August 19, 2016

Classroom 2.0 08/20/2016

  • I tried to think of a different way of titling this post, I wasn’t keen on the word ‘surviving’ but the more I thought about it, the more I realised that actually, you really do feel like you’re surviving… Just about. I’ve been onto Twitter, Instagram and even scrolled through my personal Facebook a few times to discover that Teacher Training Nerves are setting in. Now, I know you’ve probably (definitely) heard some complete horror stories but let’s begin with an open mind. Having just completed the PGCE, I totally understand why you are so nervy and that is why I’ve created this post… So, sit back, take a deep breath and repeat “I can do this”...

    Tags: article, NQT, new teachers, new teacher


Posted from Diigo. The rest of Classroom 2.0 group favorite links are here.

No comments:

Post a Comment