Monday, November 5, 2018

Classroom 2.0 11/06/2018

  • "A superb site which takes learners through a carefully constructed and practical course of coding in many different programming languages. There is an accompanying Apple app to get you started."

    Tags: coding, code, programming

  • "As a technology teacher, I always keep looking for new tools to excite my students. During parent-teacher conferences, when a parent comes and asks me how’s their child doing at my subject I almost always say, “Everyone is good at technology” or “All of them love ICT lessons”. But when I’m alone, I reflect on these statements many times. If everyone already loves technology and is good at it, then what am I here for? What’s my role? This is a generation of digital natives. You show a two-year-old how to scroll through the camera roll of your phone once and they won’t ask you again. This makes me question my validity again and again."

    Tags: technology


Posted from Diigo. The rest of Classroom 2.0 group favorite links are here.

No comments:

Post a Comment